Skip to main content

Returning Student - Moved to New PISD Zone

  1. Find Your Zoned Campus
    • You will need to know to which campus your home address is zoned.
    • Click here to find your zoned campus.
      • In the search box located at the top left corner, type your home address and click enter.
      • A pop-up box will include a list of schools zoned to your address. 
  2. Required Documents
    • Please gather the following documents to complete the enrollment process.
    • Required:
      • Two Current Proofs of Residence
      • Acceptable forms of proof of residence include:
        • Mortgage payment statement or lease
        • Current utility bill (cell phone bills are not accepted)
        • Auto Insurance Payment Statements
        • State/Federal Assistance Documentation
          Medicare  Unemployment Benefits
          Medicaid  Military/Veteran’s Benefits
          Social Security  TANIF
          SNAP  Child Support Documentation
      • Immunization Record
  3. Complete the enrollment process at the campus
  4. After completing the enrollment process, complete the 2023-2024 Annual Verification online forms for your student in Skyward Family Access.